Dyno-Scanner for Dynamometer and Windows Automotive Scanner
Diagnose your Check Engine light, data
log engine sensors, measure horsepower and torque, and measure instant
and average fuel economy using your Windows PC. Enhanced OBD II options
offer ABS and airbag support. Pays for itself in one or two uses by
skipping the dealer and clearing the Check Engine light yourself.
Dyno-Scanner can do this and much more.
1. Powerful OBD II diagnostic scan tool and road dynamometer.
2. Works on 1996 or newer vehicles including American, Asian and European.
3. Read/clear the dashboard Check Engine light, display the freeze frame, and viewing live data streams.
4. Enhanced OBD II upgrade options support ABS and airbag diagnostic trouble codes.
5. Measure instant and average MPG and fuel used on any vehicle. Help save gas by monitoring fuel usage in real-time.
6. Unique parameters such as air/fuel ratio, boost pressure, instant and average MPG, fuel used and fuel rate (gal/hr).
7. Supports 264 vehicle parameters. The latest May 2007 SAE J1979 OBD II standards are fully supported.
8. Metric and English units of measure. I/M readiness.
9. Record any number parameters for as long as you want.
10 .Graphically view the entire recording with each data point time stamped.
11. Plugs into the OBD II connector located under the dashboard.
12. Access to thousands of generic and enhanced diagnostic trouble code definitions are displayed directly on screen.
13. Vehicle horsepower/torque and acceleration times are measured and graphically displayed.
14.0-60 time, 1/8 and 1/4 mile time and speed, MPG, and top speed.
15. All OBD II and EOBD protocols supported: CAN bus, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000.
16. High speed CAN 6x communication mode reads six sensors per vehicle message.
17. Supports diagnostic modes 1 through 9.
18. Supports enhanced diagnostic modes 13, 14, 17, and 18.
19. PC software works on all Windows operating systems: 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista.
English, Español (Spanish), Français (French), Magyar (Hungarian), Greek, Deutsch (German) and Italiano (Italian).
Dyno-Scanner Key feature:
1. More Parameters and 6x Data Speeds Dyno-Scanner supports 264
different parameters, including unique parameters like air/fuel ratio,
instant and average fuel economy and boost pressure. On CAN bus equipped
vehicles, the software reads six sensors per vehicle message making
data throughput up to 6 times faster!
2. ABS and Airbag Support? Need to read/clear ABS or airbag diagnostic trouble codes?
Dyno-Scanner offers inexpensive manufacturer-specific enhanced OBDII
upgrade options for many make/model vehicles. Typically reading
ABS/airbag codes is only available using a high cost, dealer-level scan
tool. Now read/clear ABS, airbag, transmission and other codes from your
vehicle with inexpensive enhanced software upgrade.
3. Professional Software?
Dyno-scanner software is the most advanced and user friendly on the
market. Automatically detects the vehicle protocol and supported
parameters. Easily select parameters for viewing using line graphs and
meters. Analyze and view an entire recording with zoom, scroll and
individual time stamps. Complete user interface customization with
docking toolbars and auto-hide side panels.
4. Superior Hardware?
The Dyno-Scanner OBD II adapter hardware is an all-in-one design
engineered from the ground up to support all OBD II hardware protocols.
The adapter comes with ruggedized cables and a super long 12-foot total
5. Dyno Features?
Invented the scan tool dynamometer and its still the best. The
horsepower/torque and acceleration features are powered by advanced
mathematics and proprietary algorithms to offer unparalleled accuracy
and repeatability, proven by hours of testing against a chassis
dynamometer. Check out the fine detail in our HORSEPOWER/TORQUE and
ACCELERATION graph screen shots, something our competition just can't
6. Description Databases?
Diagnostic trouble code definition databases contain thousands of generic and enhanced code definitions.
Dyno-Scannerner easily connects to your vehicle. Just plug the USB
cable into the PC and the OBD II cable into the connector under the
dashboard. It's that easy!